5.09.2011

Mother's Day Photo

If there is an opportunity for me to make a costume or dress my boys up for a silly picture I'm there. 
I was reminiscing tonight about some of my favorites.......






We added a new one to the collection for Mother's Day this year:
Inspired by a package of fake mustaches and a four year old who loves to paint......
We came up with l'artiste and le masterpiece
I picked my favorite pics of the boys and made a collage in picasa for both grandma's.  Cy painted two wooden frames for the collages, but after a body painting incident following this craft we forgot to take a picture of the final project.
Here's another one for the scrapbook:  Happy Mother's Day 2011!  
                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...