5.27.2011

To Do Fun List

Adding to the To Do Fun List for the Summer:





3. From Cakies:  A Frame Tent pattern from free pattern month at Grosgrain

4. DIY I SPY book from Delia Creates

















5. Okay I had to get a recipe in here, because my crafting list is getting way too long and summer hasn't even had a chance to start.   So let's go with some.....cheesecake in a jar.  Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe from My Baking Addiction. Great Memorial Day, 4th or Labor Day dessert- let's see if I get it done!


















6. And finally I just came across these and couldn't resist.  water party: sponge ball tutorial 
at One Charming Party.  These look like WAY too much fun!





“Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They’re shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they’re gone.”  The Notebook

Looking forward to summer romances with my LOVES, they are each my shooting stars...... with our summer days that in a flash are gone.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...