6.22.2011

iphone-foodography


I've given it a name...... my dinner iphone- foodography
I love posting pics of fun, different food we're trying on my facebook page with a quick snapshot from my iphone.
A few creations above:
Garlic, Lime Shrimp with Edamame over Rice:
saute pre- cooked shrimp in a pan with butter and garlic, add in edamame and lime juice
serve over brown or white rice

Cobb Salad with homemade Green Goddess Dressing:
Tutorial coming soon on my new favorite dressing, with a few variations

Cucumber, Mango Salad with Chili Pork
dice thick chunks of cucumber and mango to top romaine or ice berg lettuce
Marinate pork in honey, lime and chili powder, grill and add to salad


Chicken Koftas 
I used a variation on this, it called for ground chicken I used shredded cooked chicken and added diced onion, parsley, cucumber with 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt.  Serve on pitas, mint leaves optional.
Side is Zuchinni Fries, panko bread crumbs mmm.... 

For someone who never cooked, seriously cooking meant making a box of mac and cheese, I'm pretty proud of my dinner foodography.  More to come with some fun recipes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...